Well hello there. Told you I’d be back. I don’t have much time to talk, so let’s cut to the chase. Or, cut the cheese! ::groan:: Now that we’ve fulfilled our corny joke quota for the post- behold! My latest creation.
Yes, seriously, that’s it. Here’s the rundown!
Gluten Free: Check
Candida Friendly: Only if you can eat Goat Cheese, so, no?
Lacto/Ovo Vegetarian: Check
Vegan: No, unless you use soy cheese
- 5-6 Large Cucumbers
- 12 Oz Goat Cheese. Vegan Hack: Use a vegan cheese!
- 1 Tbspn Dill, Chopped, to taste
- 1 Medium Onion, finely grated, with juice
- 1 bottle Capers
Prepping the Cheese
Prepping the cucumbers
….and now the easy part: Assembly.
This is pretty much up to you, but I assembled these as follows:
1. Daub a little bit of the cheese mixture onto a decorated cucumber half
2. Top with a few “droplets” of grated onion.
3. Garnish with a caper.
VOILA! I guarantee you- they will love it.